If you are interested in spending your next holiday in Palm Beach, Florida, then you should know some of the highlights of the town. Here are some interesting things about Palm Beach.
1. The West Palm Beach has little population compared to the size of the city. The city is smaller than Green Bay and Temecula. However, the living standard is very high here. You will find all the amenities of a big city here.
2. You will find free drinks at many Palm Beach locations during happy hour. If you are visiting Palm Beach then you should find out these places and enjoy free drinks. So, you can have a wonderful time at the beach without spending much on your food and drink.
3. There are no overseas flights from Palm Beach International Airport. If you want to travel to another country, you should go to Miami or Fort Lauderdale to catch a flight.
4. The Peanut Island is a popular gathering spot for people who cruise around the island. Here President Kennedy built a bunker once. Tourists from around the world come here to check it out.
5. The Gulf Stream here comes from the Gulf of Mexico. This is warm and finishes near the Palm Beach. That’s why you get warm weather during winter time. Many people visit Palm Beach to feel warm during the winter season.
These facts make Palm Beach more interesting for visitors. It is a beautiful place and you must come here with your family for a wonderful vacation.